We have been honored last Friday: the Singapore Garden Festival at Gardens by the Bay. We just overlooked on flowers and everything else on what we visited there. Visit my Facebook profile to overlook my photos.
Meet Singapore’s newest Superhero at usabrownworld.tumblr.com.
New and Enhanced Bus Services in August 2014
1. One new bus service will be introduced and one existing bus service will be enhanced in August 2014 under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). These are:
- 17 August 2014: New SBST feeder Bus Service 386 in Punggol;
- 24 August 2014: Extension of route to HarbourFront and operating hours of
SBST supplementary Bus Service 123M.
More Services, Better Connections and Service Improvements
For Punggol Town
2. A new SBST feeder Bus Service 386 will be introduced to connect residents at Edgefield Plains to Punggol MRT and Bus Interchange. This service will commence from Punggol Bus Interchange and serve residents along Punggol Central and Edgefield Plains and three schools – Edgefield Primary, Punggol View Primary and Punggol Secondary – en-route. It will operate daily from 5.45am to 12.35am. This will be the 30th new bus service rolled out under the BSEP.
For Bukit Merah Town
3. To complement the route extension of SBST Bus Service 123, existing SBST supplementary Bus Service 123M will also be extended to ply between HarbourFront Bus Interchange and Tiong Bahru Road. Other than new connectivity, the operating hours of Bus Service 123M will be extended to include weekday off-peak periods and weekends, and more trips will be added to enhance service levels.
4. The extended route will provide better access for commuters to HarbourFront MRT station / bus interchange and Tiong Bahru MRT station. Besides enhancing connectivity to key transport nodes, the extended route will also provide convenient access to amenities such as the Bukit Purmei Hillock Park, HarbourFront Centre, Radin Mas Primary School and VivoCity.
5. With the extension, Bus Service 123M will operate from 5.50am to 12.05am from Mondays to Saturdays and from 6.05am to 12.05am on Sundays and Public Holidays.
6. Please refer to the attached posters for more details.