Season 1, Episode 4
This week, Sean Bay and Justin Tan discuss about the new Apple Store in South East Asia, and learns the mist of Thai culture before visiting Bangkok with Tigerair. We have to Go Live for this.
- Free MRT rides on Tuas West Extension on June 16 – http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/free-preview-tuas-west-extension-june-16
- Bringing back to Malaysian memories – https://justintanwc.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/pathlight-on-the-otherside-of-johore
- South East Asia’s F1RST Apple store in Orchard Road – http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapores-apple-store-to-open-in-may-after-construction-delays-report
- Fellowship Stories announces partnership with nübox – https://www.facebook.com/nuboxsg/
- Changi Airport Terminal 4’s finishing touches – http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/revamped-duty-free-shopping-heritage-zone-open-changi-t4-over-80-shops
- What to expect when visiting Bangkok? – link coming soon.
- Systra and Meinhardt won contracts for Singapore-Kuala Lumpur HSR project – http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/two-engineering-firms-win-contracts-spore-kl-hsr-project
- Seah Lim Huat is a chairman full of crap for Singapore Airlines? – http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/media-centre/press-release/article/?q=en_UK/2016/October-December/ne3216-161111
- Awesome Mix Vol 2 explained – https://justintanwc.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/awesome-mix-vol-2-fellowship-stories-at-the-theaters/
- FAST-Check In at Terminal 1 for Jetstar Asia – https://www.facebook.com/fellowshipstoriesSG/posts/1208097955980230
Duration: 20mins 55secs
Watch above or download the file from Vimeo directly.