Season 1, Episode 6
(this video includes copyrighted content, sorry for the inconvenience.)
This week Sean and Justin have announced that SilkAir will begin flying to Hiroshima from Singapore directly with Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Where is our writer going to next?! Next week, we will be at Chinese Garden.
We’re also playing a series of action choreography quiz. Justin Tan is to ruin Sean Bay’s first day at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA) in July. The theme is… overseas trip with Wan Muhammad and friends. There will be 4 questions to answer. Answers are on the next post. Please answer on the comments below.
This Fellowship Stories LIVE Broadcast session is powered by McDonald’s, as yellow is the only fun at McDonald’s. From 8 June 2017, one week before Despicable Me 3 is out in cinemas.
- SilkAir to begin flying to Hiroshima non-stop – http://www.silkair.com/en_UK/sg/media-centre/press-release/article/?q=en_UK/2017/April-June/30May2017-847
- United launches another nonstop flights to Singapore departing Los Angeles this time – http://newsroom.united.com/2017-06-01-United-Airlines-Announces-Nonstop-Service-Between-Los-Angeles-and-Singapore
- Jewel Changi Airport – https://www.facebook.com/changiairport/videos/10155120034343598/
- New platform signage – https://www.facebook.com/sgtrains/posts/1503689306349992
- Updated Single Route Diagram (SRD) – https://www.facebook.com/sgtrains/posts/1506984246020498
- What to do and eat at Raffles Marina – https://www.facebook.com/fellowshipstoriesSG/posts/1231083333681692
- Ethiopian Airlines returns to Singapore – https://www.facebook.com/fellowshipstoriesSG/posts/1231085207014838
- North East Line extension – https://www.facebook.com/fellowshipstoriesSG/posts/1231819053608120
- HSR update – https://www.facebook.com/fellowshipstoriesSG/posts/1231069603683065
- 5G MRT trains showcase – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OoONVZzMY