Season 2, Episode 2
A while back we want to discuss his past plans on 9 July as he has to work on 10th July. So we do such suggestions.
Fellowship Stories LIVE Broadcast this week is bought to you by Scoot. Scoot to Greece from SGD334. Book now at flyscoot.com, terms and conditions apply.
- Ministry Of Funny’s video targeting on Pink Dot 2017 – https://www.facebook.com/ministryoffunny/videos/1509425102457371/
- The future of So Drama! Entertainment – https://www.facebook.com/Power98SG/posts/1835116569838195
- Statues of Chinese deities flown on business class to Malaysia with XiamenAir – http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/statues-of-chinese-deities-flown-on-business-class-to-malaysia-9004882
- A&W’s official comeback in Singapore – http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/a-w-to-return-to-singapore-in-2018-report-9002422
- Thales SelTrac® Communications-based train control (CBTC) moving block signalling system update – http://blog.smrt.com.sg/fine-tuning-the-new-signalling-system/
- Virgin Australia’s paintjob in Brisbane: https://www.facebook.com/fellowshipstoriesSG/posts/1264194237037268