Now that iPhone 8 and 8 Plus was announced on 12 September 2017 by Apple CEO Tim Cook and will be released on 22 September 2017.
About iPhone 8
iPhone 8 introduces an all‑new glass design. The world’s most popular camera, now even better. The smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Wireless charging that’s truly effortless. And augmented reality experiences never before possible. iPhone 8. A new generation of iPhone.
Design: An iPhone formed from glass.
An all-glass design is the most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. A colour‑matched, aerospace‑grade aluminium band. New space grey, silver and gold finishes.
- Water and Dust Resistant: Precision-engineered to resist water and dust.
- Wireless Charging: The glass back enables easy wireless charging.
- Two Sizes: New 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch Retina HD displays.
Retina HD Display: Retina HD. Now with True Tone.
All-New Display means A Retina HD display that’s more beautiful than ever. With True Tone, a wide colour gamut and 3D Touch.
- True Tone: True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white balance to match the light around you. For a better viewing experience in all kinds of environments.
- Brilliant Colours: With a wide colour gamut and the best colour accuracy in the industry, everything on the screen looks more brilliant and vibrant.
- Wide Viewing Angles: Dual‑domain pixels give you a great view of the screen from almost any angle.
(article is developing.)