Hi everyone, we haven’t been on the site for a little while, and we’d want to end a little hiatus on WordPress later this month. Meanwhile, let’s visit facebook.com/fellowshipstoriesSG
4th June marks the 6th Anniversary of the Trololo guy’s passing in St. Petersburg and that month was 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, as Qatar Airways is best known to fly there starting 19 December 2017.
We look back to one of his songs like “I am very glad, because I’m finally returning back home” (that’s “Я очень рад, потому что я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой” in Russian; and listen to it on Spotify). But while Deadpool 2 is still in cinemas, they’ll never understand to be the same.
Our thoughts goes out to the family of Eduard Khil.
Listen to Я очень рад, потому что я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой on Spotify:
Deadpool is participating General Elections in Malaysia? NO. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his opposition party Pakatan Harapan (PH for short) have won the General Election earlier this week to restore the power from Malaysians.
Scene recording for AIW was 100% ILLEGAL, says GSCinemas
Obviously Deadpool and the cinema chain in Malaysia would have to take such actions for those found recording a scene during the movies.
Please refer to the full listing of Parallel Shuttle Bus Services during the changes of operating hours of NSEWL to facilitate rail renewal and track maintenance works:
- Shuttle 1 between EW14/NS26 Raffles Place and EW21/CC22 Buona Vista: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-1-eclo/
- Shuttle 2 between EW21/CC22 Buona Vista and EW29 Joo Koon: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-2-eclo/
- Shuttle 3 between EW29 Joo Koon and EW33 Tuas Link: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-3-eclo/
- Shuttle 4 between EW24/NS1 Jurong East and NS4/BP1 Choa Chu Kang: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-4-eclo/
- Express 5 between EW27 Boon Lay and EW16/NE3 Outram Park (via EW24/NS1 Jurong East & EW21/CC22 Buona Vista only): http://landtransportguru.net/express-5-eclo/
- Shuttle 6 between EW14/NS26 Raffles Place and EW8/CC9 Paya Lebar: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-6-eclo/
- Shuttle 7 between EW8/CC9 Paya Lebar and EW1 Pasir Ris: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-7-eclo/
- Shuttle 8 between EW4/CG Tanah Merah and CG2 Changi Airport: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-8-eclo/
- Shuttle 9 between NS13 Yishun and NS21/DT11 Newton: http://landtransportguru.net/shuttle-9-eclo/
- Shuttle 10 between NS9/TE2 Woodlands and NS16 Ang Mo Kio (begins 1 Jun)
- Express 12 between CG2 Changi Airport and EW12/DT14 Bugis: http://landtransportguru.net/express-12-eclo/
- Express 13 between EW5 Bedok and DT29 Bedok North: http://landtransportguru.net/express-13-eclo/
- Express 15 bewteen EW23 Clementi and DT5 Beauty World: http://landtransportguru.net/express-15-eclo/
- Express 16 between NS16 Ang Mo Kio and NE12/CC13 Serangoon: http://landtransportguru.net/express-16-eclo/
- Express 17 between NS9/TE2 Woodlands and BP6/DT1 Bukit Panjang (begins soon)
This article is under development.
Visit straitstimes.com/malaysia-ge-2018 for the coverage the news company is doing meanwhile in Malaysia
Now that iPhone 8 and 8 Plus was announced on 12 September 2017 by Apple CEO Tim Cook and will be released on 22 September 2017.
About iPhone 8
iPhone 8 introduces an all‑new glass design. The world’s most popular camera, now even better. The smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Wireless charging that’s truly effortless. And augmented reality experiences never before possible. iPhone 8. A new generation of iPhone.
Design: An iPhone formed from glass.
An all-glass design is the most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. A colour‑matched, aerospace‑grade aluminium band. New space grey, silver and gold finishes.
- Water and Dust Resistant: Precision-engineered to resist water and dust.
- Wireless Charging: The glass back enables easy wireless charging.
- Two Sizes: New 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch Retina HD displays.
Retina HD Display: Retina HD. Now with True Tone.
All-New Display means A Retina HD display that’s more beautiful than ever. With True Tone, a wide colour gamut and 3D Touch.
- True Tone: True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white balance to match the light around you. For a better viewing experience in all kinds of environments.
- Brilliant Colours: With a wide colour gamut and the best colour accuracy in the industry, everything on the screen looks more brilliant and vibrant.
- Wide Viewing Angles: Dual‑domain pixels give you a great view of the screen from almost any angle.
(article is developing.)