Everyone knows why it’s new Built-to-Order (BTO) flats vs Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) replacement flats among Dawson Estate to be built? In case is, SBS Transit rolls out the 38th bus service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), and everyone in Dawson Estate can access to Tiong Bahru Plaza.
My blog turned 1 year old! Thank you so much for reading my blog and supporting my work on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
So here’s the list of what we’ve done so far in 2014:
- Putting up a 4-part ‘LIVE’ podcast at Yio Chu Kang Stadium for Sports Day;
- Achieving a gold medal;
- Unlocking a new achievement for the Bukit Panjang LRT System;
- Unlocking a new milestone for the MRT network in end 2013;
- Unlocking a new chapter for SMRT Buses: the double decker Alexander Dennis Enviro500 MMC (first time on 972, each time for 188);
- Airplaying the mrbrown show podcast episodes;
- Streaming episodes of The Simpsons;
- Trying out Service 990 to Jurong East;
- Receiving iPad Air;
- Started playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out;
- Invasion of Harvard Din & Tonics;
- On road trip in Penang, Johor Bahru and Perak in Malaysia;
- Visiting Starbucks 100th Store;
- Starting up my Instagram account and;
- Started Facebook, Youtube and Twitter on the go.
More to come in 2015.
New and Enhanced Bus Services in August 2014
1. One new bus service will be introduced and one existing bus service will be enhanced in August 2014 under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). These are:
- 17 August 2014: New SBST feeder Bus Service 386 in Punggol;
- 24 August 2014: Extension of route to HarbourFront and operating hours of
SBST supplementary Bus Service 123M.
More Services, Better Connections and Service Improvements
For Punggol Town
2. A new SBST feeder Bus Service 386 will be introduced to connect residents at Edgefield Plains to Punggol MRT and Bus Interchange. This service will commence from Punggol Bus Interchange and serve residents along Punggol Central and Edgefield Plains and three schools – Edgefield Primary, Punggol View Primary and Punggol Secondary – en-route. It will operate daily from 5.45am to 12.35am. This will be the 30th new bus service rolled out under the BSEP.
For Bukit Merah Town
3. To complement the route extension of SBST Bus Service 123, existing SBST supplementary Bus Service 123M will also be extended to ply between HarbourFront Bus Interchange and Tiong Bahru Road. Other than new connectivity, the operating hours of Bus Service 123M will be extended to include weekday off-peak periods and weekends, and more trips will be added to enhance service levels.
4. The extended route will provide better access for commuters to HarbourFront MRT station / bus interchange and Tiong Bahru MRT station. Besides enhancing connectivity to key transport nodes, the extended route will also provide convenient access to amenities such as the Bukit Purmei Hillock Park, HarbourFront Centre, Radin Mas Primary School and VivoCity.
5. With the extension, Bus Service 123M will operate from 5.50am to 12.05am from Mondays to Saturdays and from 6.05am to 12.05am on Sundays and Public Holidays.
6. Please refer to the attached posters for more details.
VivoCity is located adjustment to Sentosa, because it is time for the State of Fun by the MRT to HarbourFront Interchange, either alight from the Circle MRT Line or the North East MRT Line, or bus. SBS Transit operates services 65, 80 and 93, as well as Parks 408. Service 124 was extended there for the introduction of service 120 under the BSEP scheme from CBD to Telok Blangah Heights/Street 32/Driveon 21 April 2013 (a year ago). A Sentosa Express monorail was cooling for commuters going in/out of Sentosa. I just visit VivoCity mall.
We went to Taiping and Butterworth. Located in Malaysia, it has shopping malls like Megamal Pinang, apartments in Butterworth serving Ground level, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th and 21st floors the doorstep will take you to separate floors and units. Leisure Home Taiping is at 8, Lorong PS 16/39, Kampung Tersusun, Kampung Boyan Baru, Taiping, 34000, Taiping, Perak, 34000, Malaysia and has three rooms for family suites. We stayed there for two nights. So much fun to discover in Malaysia…
It was finally my birthday celebrations in school, and I’m so excited to have one more present to receive. But I didn’t get a chance to hold a party at Nando’s JCube outlet as the approval from the parents has been rejected. Save some time.
Like I said, Teban Market Place is the place my dad and I had lunch there because it has some of the hawker stores served with cooked food and market stores where they sell raw meat, raw vegetables and raw eggs. There’s one NTUC FairPrice store at Blk 37 Teban Gardens Road when we managed to take a look at it. There’s also bus service operated which became the route variant of Service 143. To know more on this information about 143M under the BSEP purposes, click here.
People of Jurong East, new 143M will start operations this Sunday, read below. Experts from Land Transport Authority (LTA):
“A new supplementary service overlaid on existing Service 143 will be introduced from Sunday, 18 May 2014. Service 143M will supplement the parent service starting from Jurong East Bus Interchange and loop around Teban and Pandan Gardens. The enhancement will better serve the travel needs of commuters through improved frequency.
The supplementary service will alleviate crowding and reduce waiting time for commuters travelling between Teban/Pandan Gardens and Jurong East Bus Interchange/MRT Station. In addition, it will provide convenient access to the Singapore Science Centre, Jurong East Regional Library, JCube, Jem, Westgate, Commonwealth Secondary School and Teban Gardens Market and Food Centre. It will operate from 5.30am from Mondays to Saturdays and 5.50am on Sundays and Public Holidays, with the last bus departure at 12.50am daily.
Please refer to the attached poster for more details.”
Headlines at usabrownworld.tumblr.com.
Experts from Land Transport Authority Singapore (LTA):
SBS Transit Bus Service 121 is a new trunk service that will operate from Sunday, 16 March 2014. Service 121 will directly connect commuters from Ganges Avenue, Kim Tian Road and Telok Blangah Crescent/Rise to Tiong Bahru and Outram Park MRT stations.
Operating daily from 6.00am to 11.30pm from New Bridge Road Bus Terminal, SBS Transit Bus Service 121 will ply Outram Road, Zion Road, Ganges Avenue, Lower Delta Road, Tiong Bahru Road, Kim Tian Road, Jalan Bukit Merah, Lower Delta Road and Telok Blangah Way, before looping back via Telok Blangah Crescent and Telok Blangah Rise. As Zion Road is one-way, the service will ply Outram Road in the return direction.
Besides enhancing connectivity to key transport nodes such as Tiong Bahru and Outram Park MRT stations, the new bus service will also provide residents with convenient access to amenities like Singapore General Hospital, Outram Polyclinic, SAFRA Mount Faber, Tiong Bahru Plaza, markets and food centres along Jalan Bukit Merah and Telok Blangah Crescent, as well as schools such as Radin Mas Primary School and CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent.
SBS Transit Bus Service 121 is the 25th new bus service to be rolled out under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
Please refer to the attached poster for more details.